jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Houston, we're going bilingual!

Some of you have been reading this blog since I started it in 2007. It's been a place for ramblings, critiques, stories, poems, books, celebrations, jokes, tears, more stories, music, and some of my journalistic work. Now we turn a new page and add something entirely new: posts in my second language. Why? Here's the wonderful reason:

My book is out! (Well, it's temporarily out of stock, like the rest of the NABS books, because it's great, but you can still order it here). I'm very proud to be part of the Eraserhead Press family, the Bizarro Family, and the best group of writers you've ever met: the Bionic Six. Sure, my monthly columns for El Nuevo Día and the rest of the stuff that's usually posted here will still be the core of Nomelodímelo, but I'll also share news about the New Bizarro Author Series and the very talented folks that constitute this small army of weirdness: Tamara Romero, J.W. Wargo, Gary Arthur Brown, Shane Cartledge, Andrew Wayne Adams and yours truly.

The year ahead will be great, and hopefully this space will be your window to it. Stay tuned. 

No hay comentarios: