miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Gutmouth shouldn't be read all by itself...so here are some free books!

Those who think getting published is a challenge should try selling some books. Times are tough, and getting folks to part with their money is like trying to kick water uphill. That being said, I still have to sell books, so I figured out a way to sweeten the deal for those who spend their coffee money on a copy of Gutmouth: giving them free books. Since Gutmouth is bizarro with healthy doses of horror and noir, I put together some book packages that will hopefully appeal to devout readers of each of those genres. I also threw in some super hero books and something for brave readers who are willing to step out of their comfort zone and give my book a chance. So, here's the deal: if you buy a copy of Gutmouth (paperback or digital, whatever works for you) and send me proof of purchase, you can pick one of the combos below and I'll mail it to you, along with a little surprise as a token of my undying love and appreciation. Here's what's up for grabs:

Package #1: Crime

1. Port Vila Blues by Garry Disher (Soho Crime, August 2012, 237 pages, hardcover. $22.50)
2. Death's Door by James R. Benn (Soho Crime, September 2012, 338 pages, hardcover. $16.99)

Package #2: Super hero

1. Prepare to Die! by Paul Tobin (Night Shade Books, May 2012, 350 pages, hardcover. $24.29)
2. Batman by Andrew Vachss (Warner Books, First edition, November 1995, hardcover.)

Package #3: Zombies


1. Survivors by Z.A. Recht (Permuted Press, June 2012, 320 pages, paperback. $12.28)
2. Shattered Hourglass by J.L. Bourne (Permuted Press, December 2012, 336 pages, paperback. $11.92)

Package #4: YA/Romance


1. Escape Theory by Margaux Froley (Soho Teen, March 2013, 272 pages, hardcover. $13.03)
2. The Spy Lover by Kiana Davenport (Thomas & Mercer, August 2012, 303 pages, paperback. $8.97)

Package #5: For brave souls only

This is a secret package. I can tell you this: it will include my ARC of Tao Lin's new novel, Taipei, which I absolutely loved. As for the rest, you'll only find out of you're brave enough.

There you have it. It's easy: buy my book, send me an email at gabinoiglesias@gmail.com letting me know, get more books. They're all brand spanking new, so you're won't be getting crappy, coffee-stained tomes. Ready to read? You can get the paperback version of Gutmouth here and the kindle version here.

UPDATE: Package #5 is gone. 

No hay comentarios: